Perceive the future in this time-travelling metroidvania. Run, jump, shoot and more through varied environments as a clairvoyant cyborg on a mission to prevent a looming planetary disaster. It's a classic 2D action-adventure revamped with modern sensibilities and a plethora of new mechanics.
- Silhouettes of enemy attacks can be shown a second before they happen, giving the player a unique edge in combat.
- Braid-like time reversion utilized in interesting combat and puzzle scenarios.
- Manage varying "timelines" in your adventure with the innovative Time Tree system.
- Fast-paced movement and combat.
- Diverse puzzles that make creative use of the player's abilities.
- Open level design that allows the player to efficiently traverse a large world containing many secrets.
- Upgrades that significantly change how the game is played.
- Hidden techniques can be used to complete sections out of order, allowing skilled players forge their own path.
It's recommended to play this game with a controller, most types are supported. It can also be played on a keyboard (with rebindable keys).
This is an early build created with the intent of gathering feedback from players. As such some areas are crudely blocked off. Graphics, sound, and levels will likely change for the game's full release. Constructive feedback is very much appreciated.
Development blog on TIGS
7-31-17: New gameplay video